Please note that the time interval varies from chart to chart based on what data was available.
- Multiple Fatality Bombings – May 03 – Jan 07
- Killed and Wounded in Multiple Fatality Bombings – May 03 – Jan 07
- Average Weekly Attacks by Time Period – 01 Jan 2004 – 11 Aug 2005
- Improvised Explosive Devices (IED’s) Detonated and Disarmed - Jan 2006 –June 2006
- US Troops Wounded in Action March - March 2003 – Jan 2007
- Iraqi Military and Police Killed Monthly – Apr 03 – Jan 07
- Iraqi Deaths from All Violet Causes – Jan 06- Oct 06
- Number of Daily Attacks by Insurgents and Militias - June 03 – Nov 06
- Enemy-Initiated Attacks Against the Coalition and its Partners May 2003 –Aug 2006
What do you think these mean?
What do you see?
What else do you want to know?
Do you find that having all the charts together deepens understanding or saves you time in grasping the situation?
You can click on each trend graph for a full size image.
The chart above makes a pretty strong statement of recent trends in the number of attacks.